Holgate Brewhouse is one of the longest-established breweries in Australia, set to celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2019.
If you'd like to help the business continue to expand, they're looking to take on a business development manager in Sydney.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager – Sydney
Holgate is expanding. Our beer is getting into the hands of beer lovers everywhere and to help us continue this trend we need someone who loves people, loves beer and loves to make a sale. We are looking for someone who'd like to join in the culture of Holgate and connect people to the beer that we make and love: full-flavoured, refreshing ales and lagers "straight-from-the-gate".
This is your chance to come and join the team as we power on into the future with our recently commissioned, state-of-the-art expanded brewing and packaging facility, right next door to our historic hotel, taproom and tourism business.
The Holgate Family:
Now in our 20th year, since 1999 we have been making beer entirely ourselves, bold and brimming with character - carefully constructed with authentic, natural ingredients. Our beers have always been Australian owned and 100% independent, brewed in the beautiful village of Woodend, Victoria, out of our historic hotel that includes bar, tap-room, restaurant and accommodation as part of the business.
The Right Person:
Craft beer is about people. It's about people sharing in the experiences and excitement of beer with flavour. It's a conversation about the new things that you've tried, the hops, the malt, the breweries, the travel… It's about mates and fun!
The right person for us, is all about people.
These are the things we are looking for:
- Beer/ Liquor Sales/ Business Development Experience essential
- A relationship person who finds it easy to connect with people.
- A love of the sales game, of chasing that next order, enjoys cold calling and can ask for & close a sale!
- Able to educate people about the beer, history and brand.
- Someone who is self-motivated and has a go-getter attitude.
- Strong networking abilities and knowledge of the industry.
- A good grasp of the different social media platforms and how to use them.
- Able to organise and coordinate beer events and tastings.
- Able to work independently whilst also meeting KPI's together with the sales team, including reporting via our CRM system
What's on offer?
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a successful business that is on a strong growth curve. Our expansion project is underway to cement our commitment to brewing at our home in Woodend, Vic. You will be working with a dynamic and respected brand in the industry and rewarded as we grow a strong pioneer beer brand together.
The package offered includes a base salary (commensurate with experience), Super, commission on sales, plus car expenses.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: April 5, 2019
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.