If you'd like to join them, they're looking to hire a new Melbourne sales rep.
Job Description: Sales Rep – Melbourne CBD and Eastern Suburbs
Tribe is an innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, and home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia, our portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Not only do we have an amazing core range of products to share, we run an annual calendar of seasonal and barrel-aged releases which makes for an exciting sales portfolio for any passionate beer lover.
We are on the hunt for a rockstar Sales Representative to join our growing sales field team, acquiring new business development opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships with our awesome customers. Your territory will be the CBD, Eastern Suburbs and will include a regional area too.
To be welcomed into the Tribe, you will have proven field sales experience with a sound knowledge of the beverage industry. If you have managed a bar in a previous life or come to us with experience in national beverage company (alcohol or non-alcohol) or selling a premium FMCG product this experience would be highly valued. A love of beer is assumed.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization;
- Planning and reporting – building an annual and monthly plan for delivering sales growth and reporting progress on a monthly basis;
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities to grow Tribes share of their business;
- Participates in trade shows, events, festivals and customer led activations.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit, with a thirst for delivering results and an evident love of the craft beer industry;
- A ‘customer first’ mentality, someone who truly partners with all members of the Tribe to get the job done;
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstration of commercial business acumen;
- A current drivers’ licence and appropriate vehicle for work related travel, and an RSA certification.
Our people are enthusiastic about producing the best possible products and service, and have a desire to learn and grow, always demonstrating a professional attitude and a sense of fun. If you want to join us, send us your story and let us know why you should be admitted to the Tribe.
Applications to Mick Duyvestyn firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on May 10, 2019.