Sydney's Eastern Suburbs may have taken time to join other parts of the city in getting behind craft beer but it's happening.
And now North Bondi's Ben Buckler Brewery are looking for someone to help take their beers to a wider audience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES WEAPON (SYDNEY)
Ben Buckler Brewery (The Bondi Brewing Co.) is a rapidly growing beer brand that was born from humble beginnings in a garage nanobrewery on the headland of North Bondi. We now have a huge range of two beers – Beach Beer Bondi XPA alongside Bondi Draught – and have a strong foothold in the Eastern Suburbs.
We are seeking a Beer Sales Weapon to join the team to service the CBD of Sydney. You will grow our customer base and maintain excellent service to our existing customers, delivering on sales territory KPIs.
What we think is a Beer Sales Weapon:
- You have a passion for beer.`
- You believe customer service is nearly as important as good tasting beer.
- You have experience in a sales professional role dealing with retail customers & key accounts in the beverage sector.
- You follow up like a beast.
- You have effective planning and organisation skills.
- You work autonomously managing your own time and customers to meet sales targets.
- People. You’re a people person that loves people that love beer.
- You will increase brand awareness with tastings and hosting events.
- You have a full driver’s license/RSA and live in Sydney with your own vehicle.
Are you this weapon?
Shoot your CV over to email@example.com and pop in for a chat.