Hop Nation brew a wide range of much-loved beers and produce wine at their home in Footscray and send them much further afield too.
If you want to join them, they're looking to hire a sales rep in New South Wales.
Job Description: Sales Representative – NSW
Hop Nation is an independent brewery based in Footscray started by co-owners Duncan Gibson and Sam Hambour in 2015. As our brewery continues to grow, we are on the hunt for a motivated and passionate sales representative to manage and expand our customer base in New South Wales.
Reporting to our Victorian based Sales Manager, you will represent Hop Nation, Site Fermentation Project, and Site Wine within the one portfolio. You will be organised, efficient, independent, and have a high level of customer service ability. A passion for beer is essential, sales experience is preferred, and a background in liquor is beneficial although not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote and sell the Hop Nation portfolio of products to existing and prospective customers while developing strong customer relationships.
- Management of both on-premise and retail outlets.
- Completing reporting and processes as stipulated by management.
- Education through regular store-based and wholesale customer tastings.
- Occasional weekend work relating to tastings or events.
A competitive package including a car allowance and performance based bonuses is on offer.
Send expressions of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is March 14, 2020.