Running with Thieves are currently building their substantial South Freo brewery and are set to start making beer there - along with spirits - by April.
To help them sell that beer, the team is looking to hire a beer ambassador.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BEER AMBASSADOR (SALES REP)
- Exciting career development with a craft beer brand and range of premium spirits
- World class brewery and distillery in South Fremantle
- Independently owned, we need a beer ambassador to join our growing team
Running with Thieves are on the lookout for a beer ambassador to join our sales team in South Freo. Exciting opportunity and career progression.
Running with Thieves are Producers of Premium Quality Goods, for People with Questionable Lifestyles!
We are a team of industry professionals and everything we produce is a reflection of us and our history.
A fiercely independent company, we are building a world-class brewery, distillery and restaurant at the former Sealanes site in South Fremantle. The historical 1400 sqm facility is directly across the road from South Beach, and the brewery, distillery and packaging line will be operational by April this year, with the new restaurant and bar opening in time for Summer, 2020/21. The brewery will have capacity to produce up to 1 million litres of beer per annum, and the distillery will produce an exclusive range of gin, vodka, rum and whiskey. All of the company's products will be produced and packaged on-site.
In the market for less than two years, "Running with Thieves" has quickly made an impact in the Australian market including Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Melbourne.
Our new state-of-the-art Brewhouse, Distillery and production facility will allow us to produce a genuinely unique range of products and styles across beer and spirit categories and will drive further demand in the market for what Running with Thieves have to offer. Accordingly, we are on the lookout for an "Ambassador" to join our team and help manage this growth.
Key Responsibilities, Experience & Attributes include:
- An intimate understanding and passion for craft beer, spirits and a genuine love of the hospitality industry.
- Commercial sales experience and proven track record of achievement in Liquor or FMCG.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes.
- A resilient and tenacious team player
- Be a true ambassador for the "Running with Thieves" brand.
- Promote and sell the "Running with Thieves" portfolio of products to existing and prospective customers while developing strong customer relationships.
- Achieve sales distribution and deliver to aggressive sales targets.
- Management of both on-premise and retail outlets.
- Maintain, drive and expand territory & customer base.
- Completing reporting and processes as stipulated by Management.
- Conduct tastings during peak trading days & periods.
- Set up and attend beer festivals & events as and when required.
Reporting to our Western Australian based Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be organised, efficient, independent and have a high level of customer service ability. A passion for beer and spirits is essential, sales experience is preferred, and a background in the liquor industry is beneficial although not essential.
A current Driver's licence and the right to work in Australia are required. You will also be required to hold a current RSA certificate. Highly motivated people who have initiative and drive need only apply.
A competitive package is on offer, including a fully maintained company vehicle, phone and laptop. Performance based bonuses are also on offer.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why this role is for you to: email@example.com.
Applications close on March 27, 2020.