Hop Nation are located in Footscray and brew a range of beers that's so diverse it includes wine and seltzers.
If you'd like to join them, the team is currently hiring a marketing and administration assistant to cover their marketing manager's maternity leave.
Job Description: Marketing and Administration Assistant
This is a six to nine month maternity cover contract, with potential for a continued full-time role after that.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person to jump on board to cover our Marketing Manager while she is on maternity leave. This is a varied role in a growing business within a great industry.
Working with the general manager, and all teams within the business, the marketing and administration assistant’s key responsibilities will be running the social media accounts, managing the online store, overseeing the beer club and all associated marketing.
Digital marketing and social media management
- Manage company social media accounts
- Content creation and community management
- Website management and running of online store
- Writing copy for EDMs and general marketing materials
- Oversee management of our Beer Club
- Includes working with tap room staff and managing online channels
- Organise events and promotions
- Design and assist sales staff with marketing collateral
- Liaise with graphic designers and artists to produce packaging
- Enthusiastic, driven and experienced
- Experience and/or qualifications in Marketing (including digital marketing)
- Previous experience within the Food and Beverage industry is ideal, but not essential
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Experience with software including Photoshop, Indesign, Shopify, MailChimp, Canva is preferred
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen eye for detail with strong proofing and editing skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Flexible to work some weekends/evenings for events if required
To apply, please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close July 19, 2020.