Jervis Bay Brewing launched at the end of last year on New South Wales' stunning South Coast. They're expanding their brewing operations and hiring a new brewer to help them produce more beer.
If you'd like to join them, here's what you need to know.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Jervis Bay Brewing Co is a little over six months young, and has quickly established itself as a favourite of locals and visitors alike. Locally owned and operated, we believe that beer is about sharing the good stuff in life. Our key focal areas are great beer, community support, sustainability and of course having a good time!
As we look to expand our brewing operations, an exciting opportunity has opened for a brewer. We are looking for someone who possesses a can-do attitude, a strong work ethic, exacting brewing standards and a love of beer to work with our brewing director in order to take our business forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Brewing beer
- Kegging, canning and associated tasks
- Cleaning and maintaining brewing equipment
- Managing liquid trade waste
- Inventory management
- Assisting in the taproom from time to time
- Conducting brewery tours for the public
- Liaising with local homebrewer clubs
The successful candidate for the role will:
- Possess deep knowledge of, and experience in, the brewing process
- Share our passion to maximise the sustainability of our brewing and business operations
- Have an interest in a variety of beer styles and a willingness to experiment
- Be handy and good at DIY
- Be flexible and work constructively as part of a small team
- Be willing to learn
- Be personable and willing to engage with the public
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be part of the evolution of an exciting, ambitious young brewery
- Opportunities to experiment and express your brewing creativity
- Good remuneration
- A coastal lifestyle that is the envy of the world
Please send Cover Letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.