Ballistic West End is home to not only a wide range of the Queensland brewery's beers but also a tasty food menu designed to be enjoyed with that beer.
If you want to lead the kitchen at the West End bar, the Ballistic team is hiring an experienced chef.
Job Description: Experienced Chef
Ballistic Beer seeks Experienced Chef A huge opportunity has presented itself at Ballistic Beer Company, for a career minded person who is wanting to lead the kitchen at Ballistic West End.
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining and named Queensland’s best large brewery for 2020. Ballistic is passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible hospitality experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style. We are looking for a chef who is well presented, who works well within a team and can handle a busy but enjoyable service. The successful candidate MUST have a passion for preparing quality food consistently. You will be supported by passionate hospitality industry leaders. Ballistic is always looking to expand and there will be chances for progression for the right person.
- Working in a fast-paced, with a strong focus on delivering consistently high standards through every service
- Resilient, quick thinking & proactive
- Part of a team that has a strong focus on positivity in the workplace
- Prior & proven experience as chef or line cook in a high-volume environment
- Wednesday – Sunday Roster
- Be comfortable managing all aspects of the kitchen
- Strong understanding of OH&S
- Passion for working with local producers to source the finest produce
- A positive attitude
- Training & development with room to grow within a developing company
- Support from a group of hospitality professionals
Please include a cover letter to explain why you are the right person for this role to email@example.com.