Tallboy and Moose brew are based in Preston and their brewpub is a space that's been well and truly embraced by locals.
If you want to help keep the ship running smoothly, they're hiring a part-time office administrator.
Job Description: Office Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator looking for an opportunity to develop your HR expertise?
Do you enjoy getting involved in a mix of activities at an operational and strategic level?
Established in 2016, Tallboy and Moose is a craft brewery based in the inner north of Melbourne, that provides a true brewpub experience where patrons can sample fresh contemporary beers made on site.
As we continue to grow the business and our team, we are looking for an experienced part-time Office Administrator to facilitate the finance administration function and help drive our culture from an HR perspective.
While the ultimate mix of duties will be dependent on the successful incumbent’s skills and experience, you can expect to be involved in:
- Managing the accounts payable and receivable function
- Monitoring cash balances, reconciliations, and financial administration reporting
- Processing payroll
- Oversee the hiring and onboarding of new employees
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in accounts or administration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Digitally savvy, with a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally MYOB
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with genuine desire to be part of a unique small business
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a great team, continue to develop and grow and really make the role your own, we want to hear from you now! Please forward your cover letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Monday December 7, 2020.