Matilda Bay helped kickstart craft beer in Australia decades ago and today has a new home in the Yarra Valley, led by founder Phil Sexton.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a sales rep to help get those Matilda Bay beers back into pubs and bottleshops.
Job Description: Sales Rep (Beer Ambassador)
Do you want to lead the resurgence of Australia’s Original Craft Brewery in Victoria?
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, passionate, results-orientated Sales Rep (Beer Ambassador) with a passion and for beer to bring the new wave of Matilda Bay beers back to Australian pubs.
The successful applicant will execute the go to market plan across the Yarra Ranges, greater Metropolitan Melbourne, and Regional Victoria, in collaboration with our partners Carlton and United Breweries.
Highly attractive package & career development opportunity for a driven and ambitious sales professional reporting to the Head of Sales at Matilda Bay.
Why Join Us:
- Play a part in creating the next chapter for Australia’s original craft brewery.
- Base yourself in the pristine Yarra Valley, in a world-class hospitality space.
- Work with an award-winning brand that inspired a craft beer revolution.
- Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop).
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Achieve new sales distribution and deliver to aggressive sales targets.
- Maintain, drive and expand territory & customer base.
- Implement in outlet staff training in all Matilda Bay outlets.
- Conduct weekly in outlet tastings during peak trading days and periods.
- Set up and attend beer festivals & events as and when required.
- Establish yourself as a true ambassador for Matilda Bay and beer in Victoria.
Relevant Experience & Attributes:
- An intimate understanding and passion for beer.
- Minimum of three years commercial sales experience in Liquor or FMCG.
- Proven track record of achievement in sales.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes.
- A resilient, tenacious, team player
Does this sound like your ideal brew? Get in touch with Will by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.