Three Tails Brewery and Smokehouse is a new operation in Mudgee that's set to open in March and is led by the couple behind Nomad.
If you'd like to join them as they launch, they're hiring a brewpub manager and a brewer.
Job Description: Brewpub manager
For those living west of the Blue Mountains or for those in need of a tree change, Three Tails Brewery and Smokehouse in Mudgee is just for you. Founders of NOMAD, Kerrie and Johnny Latta, are setting up a brewpub and smokehouse in their second home of Mudgee and we need people who are passionate about making and slinging beer to join our team. Opening late March we are seeking a great bunch of folk to join our team
Looking for an experienced taproom manager who has a good knowledge and passion for craft beers. The venue will feature 18 taps of craft beers produced onsite as well as guest beers from sister brewery NOMAD and from the extensive Experienceit portfolio. 120 seat capacity venue which is home to the beast of a BBQ smoker with Smokin Bro and Co at the helm. We sling the booze and they sort the food.
- A passion and enthusiasm for customer service and independent craft beer
- Cellaring and basic keg management skills
- Day-to-day venue management, including end of service responsibilities
- Providing an exceptional experience to visitors of our venue
- Inventory management and stock control
- Event and function management
- A positive attitude with genuine customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivation
- Attention to detail and the ability to uphold and elevate standards
- Ability to maintain a positive and supportive culture
- A problem solver, with creative solutions
And if you really want the job, you gotta have the following!
- Current NSW RSA
- Current Driver’s licence
- Able to work weekends and nights
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
Job Description: Brewer
If we’re selling beer we’ll need to make the beer so we’ll be looking for an experienced brewer to take the reins of our 8hL brewkit. Brewing for the brewpub we’re looking for an experienced, creative brewer who can brew the cracking core beers and have fun with limited releases. Opportunities to not only work onsite at the brewery but collaborate closely with the NOMAD team back in Sydney
If you are interested in either position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.