Mighty Craft are a craft business accelerator that includes breweries like Jetty Road, Ballistic Beer, Sauce and Sparkke under their banner, alongside a number of distilleries.
If you'd like to help them sell those beers on the Mornington Peninsula, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MORNINGTON PENINSULA
Mighty Craft represents a number of award-winning Australian breweries & distilleries, including Victoria’s own Jetty Road Brewing and Brogans Way, Ballistic Brewing Co, Sauce Brewing Co, Kangaroo Island Spirits & more.
We are on the hunt for an energetic, ambitious and passionate craft beer and spirits lover to join our rapidly growing sales team. The territory includes the area around our Dromana-based Jetty Road brewery, as well as the remainder of the Mornington Peninsula and southern suburbs of Melbourne.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for representing the Mighty Craft range of premium craft brands and for building long-standing and mutually beneficial relationships with our valued customers. A great role for a sharp commercial salesperson, you will have the opportunity to support the development and activation of the fantastic Mighty Craft brands across both the On and Off-Premise channels.
As part of a fun and entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven. This role will provide a great opportunity to experience the fast-growing world of craft and is your opportunity to join one of the up-and-coming leaders of the independent brewing & distilling industry.
- Have a passion for craft beer & spirits and in-depth knowledge of the categories
- Have significant business development experience in the On and Off-Premise liquor industry
- Have a solid knowledge of key venues in and around the territory
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be disciplined and able to self-manage your daily activities
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
About the role
This high-growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers and spirits into venues and bottle shops.
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver strong sales growth in line with targets
- Represent our brands at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting premium craft brands
- Strong leadership with a genuine commitment to training and development
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base, bonus and vehicle allowance.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have a current RSA certification
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Have the right to work permanently in Australia.
At Mighty Craft, we believe in the importance of work-life balance and value the need for a positive company culture to support this. We have high expectations of ourselves and each other. If you want to thrive in your job and want further career development opportunities within a growing dynamic group, this is the right move for you. Please send through your resume with an accompanying cover letter using the apply link.