Modus Operandi were born on Syndey's northern beaches and recently, they opened their impressive new brewery in Newcastle.
If you'd like to join them in their new home, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Manager, Newcastle
Modus Operandi Brewing Company are independently owned and based in Mona Vale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We recently opened our new state-of-the-art Brewery/Venue in Newcastle we live by the simple M.O: beer first. no shortcuts. We take this approach all the way through to the sales and marketing of our Modus and Nort Beer.
Our Modus Beer continues to win awards and we continue to innovate – our Nort Brand has sped to become one of Australia’s favourite craft no alcohol beers.
We are expanding quickly and have an opportunity to join our growing NSW sales team as a Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for a region in the Newcastle and Hunter area. It will suit an outgoing and dedicated salesperson to build relationships and unlock distribution opportunities whilst spreading the good word on all things Modus and Nort in both on and off premise venues. Specifically, you will:
- Execute plans within Independent Retailers, On-Premise Partners and National Chain Customers
- Work towards our overarching business KPI’s including sales and distribution, executing brand plans, and maximising promotions
- Securing new business as well as support our existing relationships with growth
- Work autonomously within the Modus way of Sales Management (Quarterly Planning)
- Raise Brand Awareness with Events and Festivals as needed
Being an innovative and growing business, all of our team have a hands on, can do attitude. About you:
- Previous experience in FMCG, Liquor or Commercial Hospitality is preferred however we’d consider someone with a business degree who could demonstrate energy and the desire to learn quickly
- Well Planned: the ability to create trusted relationships by maintaining frequency of customer contact
- Great with relationships AND able to identify commercial opportunities
- Be organised and highly motivated with the ability to sell premium products
- Initiative and drive to do what is required to exceed KPI’s
- Capability to multitask and manage time effectively with a large and diverse customer base
- A team mindset – you want to add to a positive team culture, we win together
- An Australian Driver Licence
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary and Short-Term Bonus
- Grow with us – we are looking for individuals who would be keen to expand their responsibilities in time
- On-going training and professional development
- All the ‘tools of the trade’ in a Sales Manager role
Applications close: Friday 15th October
If you are prepared to roll up your sleeves, make your mark and have some fun along the way we look forward to your application. We are only accepting submissions through the online seek portal. Please note due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.