Sauce are based in Sydney's craft beer heartland and their bustling taproom houses one impressive beer garden.
If you'd like to run that space and welcome people to the world of Sauce, they're hiring.
Job Description: Venue / Approved Manager
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting craft breweries.
Our main brewery is in the heart of Australia’s craft-beer capital – Marrickville in Sydney’s inner-west.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing bold beers that push the boundaries of each style. We have a solid core range and a regular special batch program. Sauce is well established and enjoys a strong brand presence nationwide.
Attached to the brewery is an impressive taproom and beer garden which is popular with locals and tourists alike.
We are looking for an experienced venue manager to take ownership of the taproom; to ensure it continues to grow and shine as the jewel in our crown.
As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be organised, self-motivated and driven.
The Venue Manager reports to the CEO.
This role is available from October 16, 2023.
- Approved Manager on liquor license
- Key person responsible for taproom operations
- Ensure high standards of presentation, hygiene and customer experience
- Plan, promote and coordinate events in venue
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as licensing & health
- Hire, train, roster, manage taproom staff
- Promote the venue with a focus on growth
- Manage retail and takeaway sales
- Facilitate web/click’n’collect orders shipping from the brewery
- Facilitate promotions and loyalty programs
- Social media management – venue and events related
- Coordinate food trucks
- Stock Management
- Liaise with other people in the business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Several years managing a busy licensed venue
- NSW RSA with Licensee Approval
- Experience at craft beer venues desirable
- Point of sale and stock management systems
- Friendly and knowledgeable when dealing with customers
- Organised and attention to detail
- Hyper-vigilant about cleanliness and presentation
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Previous experience managing a licensed venue is a must.
This is a full-time position including weekends.
We are a dynamic team. We all pitch in to get the job done, but we also know how to have a good time – we’re in the business of beer after all!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, and tell us why you’d be perfect for the role.