Bridge Road are Australian craft beer pioneers and the brewery remains as innovative as the day they launched. If you'd like to join them as a brewer in their Beechworth home, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewer
Join the team at Bridge Road Brewers, one of Australia's leading craft breweries, located at our production facility in the picturesque historic town of Beechworth.
We are looking to appoint an experienced (min 2 years), passionate, energetic, and hard-working person. Someone who fits within our culture, aligns with our values, and can support the strategic direction we have with the Bridge Road Brewers brand.
Working within the brewing team, this role covers a broad spectrum of brewery operational activities, taking into account all aspects of beer production. We are looking for a problem solver who focuses on efficiency improvement with a strong emphasis on quality control.
The successful applicant must have experience in all elements of brewing including, packaging and warehousing / logistics.
We want someone who loves craft beer, can work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards. Someone who will collaborate with the brewing team to achieve production goals.
What we are Proud to Offer:
- An attractive salary + super & benefits.
- Ownership in the business - Access to an Employee Share Scheme for longer term employees.
- Work in a dynamic industry for a family run, values-lead business.
- Regular opportunities for personal development.
- Connection to our business in Metro Melbourne through exchange and events.
- A passionate, creative, driven and down-to-earth team culture.
- A complimentary staff meal and coffee everyday and a beer at the end of your shift.
If you want to work within a fantastic team then you are the person for us.
If you have the drive and passion- please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Bridge Road Brewers is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.