Ever since they opened the doors to their Darlinghurst venue, the team at Bitter Phew has had a strong connection to Denmark. They've long sourced the best beers being exported from the small European nation and have held many a showcase of rare Danish beers. here, then, it the latest in that series.
On the weekend of November 18 and 19 they'll be serving up ten taps of beer from To Øl, the famed Danish gypsy brewer with the sexy labels. Here's how they'll be lining up:
- Sky Mountain (Himmelbjerget) – Sour Berliner Weisse (collaboration with Buxton)
- Sur Germs Are Coming Eating Our Pomegranate & Redcurrant – Saison
- Fuck Art Let's Funk Up The Cranberries – Tripel
- Yeastus Christ Supersour – Chardonnay Barrel Aged Farmhouse IPA
- Sur Bær – Chokeberry Sour Ale
- Long Table Beer – Brettanomyces spiked Belgian Strong Ale
- Dangerously Close to Stupid – IIPA
- Dangerously Close to Stupid Amounts of Guava – IIPA
- Dangerously Close to Stupid Amounts of Apricots – IIPA
- Shock Series !!!PA – Centennial & Mosaic IIIPA
Doors open at midday Saturday and the beers will be on for the weekend – or as long as they last.