Hawke's Brewing is a brewing company built on the values and ideals of former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke.
To help run the business, the team is looking for an operations manager.
Job Description: Operations Manager
Hawke’s Brewing Co is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to help run our business. This business-critical role is central to how we operate and the right person will be hugely influential in shaping our growth over the coming years.
An autonomous role reporting directly to the business owners, the Operations Manager is central to everything we do. The scope includes managing the daily functions of forecasting, production, orders, deliveries and reporting.
There is also the opportunity to enhance our business through managing process and software improvements, and in the near future overseeing a major shift from contract brewing to in-house production at our own brewery.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ordering and invoicing
- Inventory management (all SKUS, dry goods and POS)
- Master scheduling and forecasting
- Freight and logistics management
- Tracking and analysing operational efficiency measures
- Leading process improvement and initiating change
- Weekly and monthly reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Process driven mind and very good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work autonomously and focus energy where its needed.
- Proactivity and positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships internally and externally.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change and the ability to lead change
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and a desire to keep on learning
It’s a great role for a process-oriented person with a keen eye for detail and the confidence to make decisions under pressure. If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close August 12, 2019.