St Andrews Beach Brewery took over one of the world's most storied thoroughbred stables and turned it into one of the most eye-catching brewery homes in Australia.
If you'd like to join the brewing team there, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER (VIC)
Since opening in December 2017, St Andrews Beach Brewery has become a Mornington Peninsula favourite and we are seeking a full-time experienced brewer to join our team.
We are seeking a brewer who has:
- A passion for craft beer
- Brewing qualifications or relevant qualifications
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail with a problem-solving attitude
- Mechanical and technological skills
- Has a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work varying hours and occasional weekend work
- And strive toward innovation and continual improvement
Key responsibilities will include:
- Grain Milling
- Fermentation Management
- Wort Production
- Washing, cleaning and filling kegs
- Brewery and equipment cleaning
- Brew day packaging and pack down
- Inventory and stock control
- Following and practising brewery safety procedures
- Previous commercial brewing or relevant brewing experience
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Right to work in Australia
- Hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have previous brewery experience or qualifications
- Hold a Victorian RSA certification
We are a young, vibrant, inclusive and popular brewery & venue and invite all candidates to email a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is March 27, 2020.