Ballistic Beer have multiple homes across Queensland and are constantly releasing new beers across a range of styles.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a New Product & E-Commerce Officer.
Job Description: New Product & E-Comm Officer
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining brewery in Salisbury, Brisbane. We were named Queensland’s best large brewery in 2020. Ballistic is passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible beer experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style.
We have an exciting opportunity for a savvy e-commerce extraordinaire who is looking to take the next step in their career and join our team as a New Product & E-Comm Officer. We are looking for a candidate who not only has sound knowledge in e-commerce but loves juggling multiple stakeholders and leading new product campaigns through all channels.
To be successful, you will have a passion for our industry, possess superior organisational skills, describe yourself as process driven and aims to continue our service orientated culture that Ballistic Beer Co is known for.
To ensure you are successful in this role, you will be supported by a team a marketing team that loves what they do, and a Head Office team who are passionate about what they do, every day.
About The Role:
As our New Product & E-Comm Officer, your days will be varied dependent upon the needs of the business. You will be working on new product campaigns, liaising with graphic designers, merchandisers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that everything is ready for new product launches. You will also be using your e-commerce experience, to ensure our website is optimised to promoting and selling our product. Liaising with our logistics team to ensure product is sent to our online customers, always ensuring SEO is first rate and being the first level support for our online customers.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 2-3 years in an e-commerce role, preferably in a FMCG or retail environment. You will love a fast-paced role and looking to further develop this role with your high organisational skills.
You can work autonomously, have high communication skills (written and verbal) and have a passion for web development and new product design.
- Preferably two to three years in a similar role
- An understanding of the craft beer or hospitality industry is preferred.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or other relevant field preferred
- Efficiency in CMS and proactively scheduling and creating content.
- Proven experience growing businesses online presence and engagement with organic and paid content.
- Ability to manage online store operations and a thorough understanding of e-commerce.
- Be experienced at briefing agencies on creative development – tv, radio, print, outdoor, trade, online, packaging, merch etc.
- Build strong relationships within sales, trade, and retailers and other relevant stakeholders
- Assess and manage our customer relationships, and the technology used to build them.
This is a full-time position based at Salisbury.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining why this role is for you to: email@example.com. For further information please call Kerie Obrien on 0408 275 807.