Brick Lane have been undergoing a major expansion recently and as they look to the future, they have a number of casual positions to fill.
If you'd like to join them as a packaging line operator, here's what you need to know about the role.
Job Description: Packaging Line Operators - Casual Team Members
Brick Lane Brewing is a proudly independent brewer making awesome beers and ciders from its world class brewery in South East Melbourne.
The Brick Lane Brewing Community includes all those who enjoy good beer – our consumers, customers, partner brewers, suppliers, friends and other independent brewers. We have an amazing home base in Dandenong South and believe in inclusivity and diversity in brewing and that we have an obligation to do good in our community and environment. We actively engage with a broad range of partners across a variety of areas through brewing great beers, partnering with customers in the trade, and helping community organisations and charities.
Seeking Casual Packaging Operators for an immediate start!
We are a small and dynamic team – looking for team players willing to roll their sleeves up and deliver results!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Operating product-packaging equipment, from basic start up and set up through to closure at end of operation
- Ensuring equipment runs properly according to company guidelines
- Delivering high standards of quality and safety at all times
- Perform routine cleaning and preventative maintenance activities
- Conduct product line quality control inspections
- Collect samples and complete data collection and recording
- Other brewery or packaging line related tasks
You will have:
- Previous experience in packaging, beverage or FMCG manufacturing and preferably in a brewing production environment
- Absolute dedication to safety
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Good communications skills
- Forklift licence (optional)
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to join our award-winning team at our world-class brewery, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
This role is physically active and may require moving heavy loads, bending and stretching.
Packaging Operators are required to work rotating shifts including night shift.
The right to work in Australia essential.
Want to know more about Brick Lane Brewing? Check us out at www.bricklanebrewing.com or on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.