Brick Lane's home is an impressive brewery in Melbourne's south-east, which recently underwent a major expansion.
If you're keen to join them, they're hiring.
Job Description: Warehouse Assistant
Brick Lane Brewing is a proudly independent brewer making awesome beers and ciders from its world class brewery in South East Melbourne.
The Brick Lane Brewing Community includes all those who enjoy good beer – our consumers, customers, partner brewers, suppliers, friends and other independent brewers. We have an amazing home base in Dandenong South and believe in inclusivity and diversity in brewing and that we have an obligation to do good in our community and environment. We actively engage with a broad range of partners across a variety of areas through brewing great beers, partnering with customers in the trade, and helping community organisations and charities.
We are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our growing team. This position is for an afternoon shift from 2pm until 10pm.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for
- Champion the “Safety, Always” culture of Brick Lane, and hold accountability for safety in their work area.
- Operate forklift to load, unload vehicles and safely store goods
- Inventory management and accurate record keeping
- Replenishment of packaging and raw brewing materials
- Wrapping and labelling of finished packaged goods pallets and safely store goods
- Stocktake of warehouse and packaging materials.
- Incoming and outgoing administration tasks.
- Pallet control/tracking.
- General cleaning, ad hoc packaging production support and other duties as required
- Maintain Brick Lane’s showcase brewery status by employing 5S principals to create a clean, sanitary, and efficient manufacturing operation.
- Work to achieve Brick Lane’s sustainability goals by reducing waste in all forms.
- Daily forklift safety checks.
You’ll bring experience in a production, manufacturing or warehouse environment with a dedication to safety and outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Free Onsite Parking at Brewery
- Employee Assistance Program
- World-Class Facility
- Environmentally and socially responsible workplace
- Great company culture with great perks
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to join our award-winning team at our world-class brewery, please apply!
Please note that we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
The right to work in Australia essential.
Want to know more about Brick Lane Brewing? Check us out at www.bricklanebrewing.com, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.