Jetty Road's Dromana home is a welcoming taproom that showcases the brewery's beers with an excellent food menu.
If you'd like to play a hand in running it, they're hiring an assistant venue manager.
Job Description: Assistant Venue Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Jetty Road Brewery family in the role of Assistant Venue Manager in our flagship venue on the Mornington Peninsula. Jetty Road is a high-volume craft brewery based in Dromana with a focus on creating an experience to exceed guest expectations.
We are open five days a week from Wednesday - Sunday with a fully functioning kitchen and a menu focusing on sharing style dishes as well as an emphasis on local produce. Showcasing our onsite brewery, we have a passion for pouring Jetty Road beers whilst sharing our love, knowledge, and creating the full beer experience.
As the assistant manager you will be working closely with the venue manager and leadership team to ensure high service standards, and on going innovation within the venue. The role itself is a hands-on role, whilst managing and assisting both FOH and BOH operations.
The role does require to work weekends however we do understand the importance of work-life balance. A hard work ethic, passion for hospitality and the right attitude are a focus within this role. With strong leadership and management skills being a close second. We believe in investing in the team at JR and promoting a positive culture to continue to grow and develop with on going training in place to support you.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum one-year management experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership qualities and team management skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Able to respond calmly and efficiently in high pressured situtions
- Experience with rostering and stock takes/ordering
- Experience with booking systems and POS systems including troubleshooting
- Strong commitment and drive for professional growth and career development within the industry
- Knowledge of craft beer is a desirable but training will be provided
Salary offered is $60,000 to $65,000.
To apply, please email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.