Felons are based beneath the Story Bridge and you may well have just seen them on the news after their staff rescued someone from the Brisbane floods.
Fortunately, the brewery has survived those floods and they have two roles available. To see what they're looking for in a beer ambassador head here or to find out about the marketing assistant role, read on.
Job Description: Marketing Assistant
Felons Brewing Co. is a modern-day brewery nestled down under Story Bridge on the banks of the Brisbane River. Every day, we roll up our doors with a smile – brewing balanced beer which remains connected to nature and all that is good about Brisbane.
We’re on an exciting adventure of freedom and discovery and are seeking a dynamic Marketing Assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Brand Director, you would be responsible for the development and execution of the annual marketing plan for Felons. Implementing marketing activities in accordance with brand guidelines and delivering the key objectives of the brewery marketing plan. If working for a fast-paced, community orientated and innovative Australian owned brewery sounds like the dream, apply now!
Why Work for Us?
- Development opportunities/career pathways
- 50% team discount precinct wide
- Wellbeing initiatives including team yoga, run club, mindfulness sessions and access to independent confidential counselling services
- Team recognition rewards
- Extra week of annual leave after 5 years of service
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator, brief in-house graphic designer and centralised HSW marketing teams to develop all marketing collateral and imagery for Felons.
- Book advertising in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Maintain and assist with new product releases, menu changes, events, and blogs.
- Generate and respond to sponsorships and collaboration opportunities.
- Maintain and update the venue websites regularly using website CMS system.
- Implement digital marketing for selected HSW venues including SEO, PPC, video, advertising campaigns and maintain online listings to continually increase website traffic.
- Liaise regularly with the Venue GMs and VMs regarding their marketing campaigns to ensure the timely delivery of campaigns and collateral.
- Prepare and distribute materials for all PR campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Proactive, motivated, innovative and a positive can do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience in hospitality marketing is advantageous.
- Passionate and opportunistic approach.
This is an opportunity to take your passion and knowledge to the next level. If you're ready for the adventure of a lifetime then click here to apply today.