Brouhaha Brewing are flying high at the moment, having won a trophy at the recent Indies for their much-loved Strawberry Rhubarb Sour.
If you'd like to play a role in making that beer and many others at their Baringa production site, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewer's Assistant
Working with Brouhaha's Brewing team you will be engaged in many tasks associated with the brewing process and manufacture of our award winning products.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Packaging line operation
- Cellaring roles
- Regular brewery cleaning
- Keg cleaning and filling
- Stock rotation and ordering of raw materials
- Brewery maintenance
- Forklift operation
- Be a ‘Brand Ambassador’ for Brouhaha
- Represent Brouhaha at festivals and events
- Maintain safety and hygiene standards throughout the brewery
- Work in the taproom as required
To be considered for the role, you will ideally meet the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Forklift licence (or ability to obtain one)
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehousing role desirable
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
We are a driven team that is passionate about all things beer and food. Our new brewery located at Baringa continues to grow in production volumes. If the opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast appeals to you then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you think you would be a good fit for the role, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.