Grape & Grain are a Melbourne craft beer pioneer, with the Moorabbin bar and bottleshop slinging delicious booze in all its forms.
If you'd like to join them, they're looking for someone to join their team.
Job Description: Bar & Bottleshop Team Member
Grape & Grain is looking to add a permanent part-timer to our team.
We're offering 25 hours a week with a possible full-time position becoming available in the near future.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with experience in a bottleshop or bar environment though training will be provided to the right candidate.
- A passion and a reasonable amount of knowledge of craft beer, wine and/or spirits.
- The ability to connect with our amazing customers, moderate to high levels of skill in banter would be a bonus.
- Available to work weekend
- Valid RSA
What you'll get:
- Cost price booze
- Reasonable hours (the latest you'll finish is 11pm on Friday and Saturday, 9pm on weekdays)
- Working in a stress-free and happy environment with an awesome team and the best customers in the world.
- Some money
- The potential to go full-time in the future
- You'll get to befriend lots of dogs
If this interests you, feel free to give us a call on 0401 746 900 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.