Shelter make beer on the beautiful Busselton foreshore and have become a popular venue for locals and tourists alike.
If you'd like to help tell their story, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
Shelter Brewing Co. is a brewery and venue based on the Busselton Foreshore, a stone's throw from the famous Busselton Jetty. We opened our doors in November 2020 and have grown into one of WA’s busiest venues and fastest growing craft breweries.
We are all about the fun, good times and good vibes that come along with that long weekend holiday, road trip down the coast or family camping trip. Shelter is the beer you drink while working the BBQ, sunning on a pool floatie, catching a glorious sunset or getting over the embarrassment of missing the boat ramp a dozen times in front of the locals.
We’ve got big ambitions here at Shelter. We’re always looking for a way to make something a little bit better or a little bit bigger, and we need someone to match that energy.
You will work directly under the Head of Marketing and with others from across the business, including the venue management, kitchen, brewing and sales teams.
Your job will include, but not be limited to:
- Social media management
- Developing and executing EDM campaigns
- Copywriting for ads, website, social media, marketing emails
- Organising and developing marketing content such as point of sale, event posters and festival
- Event promotion
- Setting up and working at beer festivals and trade events
- Playing a hand in running the Shelter Beer Club
We need someone who’s passionate about all the things* we deal in: beer, food, festivals, events, tourism and the South West lifestyle. We’re after someone that wants to grow their career with a growing business.
(*Well, most of them.)
This job is open to anyone with zero or more years’ experience in the industry. But you will need to show us that you:
- Are a great communicator and team player
- Can write real good
- Have a creative bone in your body (the more the better)
- Know a thing or two about digital marketing
- Are super organised and can manage multiple projects and deadlines
And if you can do any of these as well (or would love to learn about them) that’s a cherry on top (but it’s not a must):
- Graphic design
- Social media advertising
- Video production/editing
Why work at Shelter?
- Excellent staff culture and great team
- This is a great opportunity to join a business you can grow with, and we’ll support your personal and professional development along the way
- Location, location, location. Shelter is less than 100 metres from the beach in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Busselton and the South West is a bloody good place to call home
- Beer allowance and lunch fresh from the kitchen every day
Contact - if you have any questions drop Tom a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.