Batlow is a town that's well-known for its apple crop and Batlow Brewing have spent a decade building a reputation for turning those apples into cider.
If you'd like to help sell those drinks in NSW, they're hiring.
Job Description: NSW Sales Rep
Batlow Brewing Co. is a beverage company that heralds from the small town of Batlow, NSW. The office and current employees are based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Batlow Brewing has been in business over 10 years and makes some of Australia's favourite Apple Cider. Batlow is working on a number of NPD products and needs additional help to sell those products into both on-prem and off-prem locations.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Rep to help us take new products to market and also build the presence of our existing product range. The right candidate will have experience within the beverage industry and ideally working within alcohol and either beer, cider or RTD products. Need someone that is able to self manage and run their own schedule and day.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Make connections with some of the best venues in Sydney and NSW regional areas
- Get ranging in those locations and support as best as possible to drive sell through
- Manage some existing customers, both locally and regionally
- Report on sales on a weekly basis and manage sales budget and target
- Run tasting and small scale events in line with venues and partners
- Make adhoc deliveries where required
Qualifications & Experience
- A passion for the beverage industry and an interest in craft products
- Sales experience in the alcohol industry or in hospitality
- Willingness to get hands dirty and get involved!
- Experience working with the larger venue groups / larger off-prem groups would be ideal!
- Drivers licence
- Basic to Intermediate Microsoft office knowledge
- Flexible working location and hours
- Competitive pay with a salary + commission/bonus system.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
To apply, please email email@example.com.