Reckless Brewing have had such a stunning 2023, they don't even want to talk about it.
If you'd like to join their sales team and let those Bathurst beers do the talking, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP - SYDNEY/NSW
Blah blah blah - amazing brewery based in bathurst, trophies! Australia’s largest majority female owned brewery ect ect.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to join our sales team!
The position involves face-to-face sales, electronic communication, account management, new business development, establishing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and delivering on our growth targets. You will be required to run some tastings and there will be occasional work on weekends for events such as beer festivals.
The role will be based in Northern Sydney & the Eastern Suburbs with some travel to the Central Coast. While craft beer experience is an advantage, other people with a passion for delicious beer and independent community-driven businesses are encouraged to apply because we can teach you everything you need to know!
Key duties include
- Provide a professional service to Reckless Brewing Co. customers
- Manage and execute a call cycle of face-to-face account meetings, including visits to customers/potential customers, calls with customers/potential customers, and management of our sales pipeline
- Account management and client reporting with intuitive in-field tools
- Identify and convert new opportunities
- Manage relationships with our customers
- Represent Reckless Brewing Co at industry and consumer events
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive beer training provided by our award-winning team.
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Fully autonomous role.
- A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate based on experience
- A delicious beer allowance!
- Small, down to earth team
- Bonus based on achievable KPI’s
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will have:
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Well organised, planned & highly skilled in time management
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Have a persuasive and credible presentation style
- High level administration skills
- A valid New South Wales driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) license
The following attributes will be looked favourably upon:
- Experience using a sales CRM tool
- Experience with Xero, Ekos, and Carton Cloud.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business to business or retail management sales in FMCG
- Certified Beer Server, Certified Cicerone, BJCP Certification
Please email resume and include a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team and how your experience suits the key duties of the Sales Representative role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for 1st round interviews will be contacted.
Close of application date is November 17, 2023.