They're looking to hire a quality assurance technician for their second site in Goulburn.
Job Description: Quality Assurance Technician
Tribe breweries are home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers' access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution. Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon, and we are also one of the largest contract brewers in the country, partnering with awesome people to create really great beer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our brand-new facility in Goulburn is nearing completion and will offer our team a safe and modern working environment. We are looking for a full-time QA Technician, ideally with a microbiology qualification, to oversee all activities related to quality assurance and maintaining industry best-practices within this shiny new site, fitted out with state-of-the-art brewing and production equipment.
In this full-time role you will support all activities within our on-site lab, ensuring that quality standards are met throughout the brewing process, and in the finished products that leave our site.
- Conduct all daily, weekly and monthly microbial and chemical tests necessary for evaluation and release of products, and deliver related reports;
- Assist with creation and review of SOPs and conduct trainings on best practices for brewing team;
- Problem solving on micro or chemical related issues to ensure quality of products are meeting all defined standards, involving relevant site and company stakeholders as required;
- Participate in site meetings with relevant roles to ensure production goals are met, supplies are available as required, and our people are well equipped and informed to meet the challenges of the manufacturing environment.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum three to four years' experience within a similar lab-based role, definitely in food/beverage manufacturing and ideally in alcoholic beverages and brewing;
- Demonstrated knowledge of food regulatory specifications and best-practice lab activities;
- A strong understanding of GMP, HACCP, and WHS frameworks within a food/beverage manufacturing facility;
- High attention to detail for record keeping and compliance with the various regulations and legislation frameworks we must comply with.
We welcome new members who are honest, masters of their trade, and who embrace change. Ability to think outside the square and be creative on the fly are skills that are highly valued and utilised here. If this all sounds like the place you want to be, get in touch and let us know about you and what you can bring to our Tribe.
Apply now at email@example.com.
Applications close March 30, 2019.