Like Belgian chocs and Belgian Quads? How about Ganache and Kalash? If so, you'll want to be covering yourself in everything they're serving up at this next event at Beer DeLuxe Hawthorn.
For starters, here's the beer menu:
- Boatrocker Ramjet 2015 Vintage
- 3 Ravens ‘The Druid’ Belgian Quadrupel
- Founders KBS 2017
- Mountain Goat Barrel Breed Barleywine 2017
- La Sirène Foret Sauvage
- Hop Nation ‘The Kalash 2017’
- White Rabbit Wolpertinger
- Feral Barrel Fermented Hog
Each brewery will have a representative on hand to talk about their beer, while each beer will be paired with a chocolate from Ganache Chocolate, with chocolatier Arno Backes on hand to talk about his craft and how to make it work with each beer.
Tickets are $50 per person, which gets you everything.