Like your beers big and barrel aged?
For the final weekend of their month long celebration of dark beer known as Darkside Of The Local, the team at the Local Taphouse will be showcasing beers that have spent time ageing away in wood.
For lunch, the St Kilda pub will also be serving a whole spit-roasted pig on brioche with coleslaw, which will be available from 1pm. Then, from 6pm, dinner will be spit-roasted chooks served the same way.
The barrel aged beers:
- 3 Ravens Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Bright Barrel Aged Staircase Porter
- La Sirène Barrel Aged Praline
- Stone & Wood Barrel Aged Stone Beer '18
- Moon Dog Black Lung Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Stockade Old Money
Plus, for the entire month of July you'll also find the Taphouse pouring heaps of dark beers as part of its annual Darkside Of The Local. The full list of those beers can be found here.