November is a special month for the team at Bad Shepherd because it's when they celebrate their birthday.
It's now been three years since they opened their doors and, as has been the case in years gone by, they'll be throwing a party to mark the occasion.
So how are they celebrating?
- Birthday Beer. Once again, they've brewed Double Choc Hazelnut Brown Ale, a bigger and richer version of the brewery's Hazelnut Brown.
- Face painting and balloon twisting. Bring the family down between 12pm and 2pm for face painting.
- Live Music. Two bands are lined up for the day, kicking off at 1pm and 8pm respectively.
- Tinnie Party. Enjoy Bad Shepherd's newest release, the Victoria Pale Ale for $5 a tinny from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. Come dressed in your best party hat to receive $4 tinnies all afternoon.
- Win a Bad Shepherd membership. Enter the birthday competition for your chance to win a 12 month Golden Fleece Membership. Valued at more than $350
- Black Sheep Discount. Members of the brewery's Black Sheep club can enjoy 20 percent off all taps and takeaway beers all day.