The Wilds of March is a new Sydney celebration of good beer, where bars focus on wild, sour and farmhouse style beers for an entire month.
Since all good periods of celebration need a beginning, on March 2, Bucket Boys is hosting Fete, a tap takeover that will be a serious celebration of wild beer.
What's On Tap:
- Rare Barrel Across The Sea
- Rare Barrel Guava Happens
- Hill Farmstead Anna
- Hill Farmstead Arthur
- Crux Better Off Red
- Libertines The Hedonist
- Logsdon Whale Watcher
- Logsdon Golden Raven
- Brasserie Dupont Avec les Bons Voeux
- Four Winds La Maison Wild Saison
Downstairs in the bottleshop there will also be a free tasting featuring sour beers and a bottle share will take place at the Marrickville haunt too.
- Midday – Doors Open To Upstairs Bar
- 1pm to 4pm – Bottle Share - 1st Session
- 5pm to 8pm – Bottle Share - 2nd Session
Book tickets for the bottle share here.