The Bruery are renowned for their groundbreaking barrel program and the impressive roster of barrel-aged beer it has spawned over the years.
Odd Culture is tapping 16 of those beers across one weekend, featuring not only beers from The Bruery itself, but also from their wild ale arm Bruery Terreux, as well as some fresh, juicy beers from their new hazy IPA label, Offshoot Beer Co.
It's the first time many of these beers have ever poured in Australia, so get in quickly to not miss out.
- The Bruery "So Happens It's Tuesday" Imperial Stout
- The Bruery "White Chocolate" Cacao & Vanilla Bourbon Barrel Aged Ale
- The Bruery "Steam Crossing" Rye Sour
- The Bruery "Sour in the Rye" Rye Sour
- The Bruery "Bramstone" Barrel Room Sour
- The Bruery "Mischief" Belgian Hoppy Golden Ale
- The Bruery "Oude Tart" Flemish Red
- The Bruery Terreux "Brazo Brazo" American Barrel Aged Wild Ale w/ Blackberries
- The Bruery Terreux "Frucht with Grapefruit & Salt" Salted Grapefruit Berlinerweisse
- The Bruery Terreux "Frucht with Passionfruit" Passionfruit Berlinerweisse
- The Bruery Terreux "The Bramble" Oak Aged Raspberry Sour
- The Bruery Terreux "Hold the Spoon" Chocolate & Peanut Salted Ice Cream Beer
- Offshoot Beer Co. "Brain Pour" Hazy DIPA
- Offshoot Beer Co. "Grain Damage" Hazy IPA
- Offshoot Beer Co. "Grip It" Hazy IPA
- Offshoot Beer Co. "Sip It" Double New England IPA