Lervig Aktiebryggeri can be found in the city of Stavanger, in Norway's southwest, and has a reputation for pushing the boundaries of conventional beer styles.
Sydney bar Bitter Phew has plundered their lineup for a very special tap showcase that includes a couple of fresh, cold IPA kegs sourced for the event, which will be tapped alongside some of the brewery's core range.
- LERVIG House Party [Hazy Pale Ale] (4.0%)
- LERVIG Hazy Days [NEPA] (4.69%)
- LERVIG Galaxy Citra Flicker [NEPA w/ Galaxy and Citra] (5.5%)
- LERVIG Orange Velvet [Mango, Lime, Vanilla, Lactose Pale Ale] (5.5%)
- LERVIG *AIRFREIGHT* Liquid Sex Robot [DIPA w/ Citra, Mosaic, Azacca, Ekuanot] (7.9%)
- LERVIG Supersonic [DIPA More than Double-Hopped With Citra](8.5%)
- LERVIG Brewers Reserve Konrads Stout [Russian Imperial Stout] (10.4%)
- LERVIG / Basqueland Brewing Pepper Johnson [Imperial Stout w/ Cracked Pepper and a Touch of Sea Salt] (11.5%)
- LERVIG *AIRFREIGHT* CoCoNuts [Imperial Stout w/ Coconut, Vanilla and Maple] (12.5%)
- LERVIG Lucky Jack Grapefruit Edition [American Pale Ale w/ Grapefruit Peel and Pink Grapefruit Juice](4.7%)
- LERVIG Lucky Jack [American Pale Ale] (4.7%)
- LERVIG/ Stone Brewing HI IM KVEIK [Kveik IPA w/ Lupulin Powder](6.2%)
- LERVIG Hop Drop [Sour IPA] (6.2%)