A few months ago, Garage Project hosted the first ever Hapi Festival and Symposium, an event dedicated to to showcasing the hop-forward beers from some of Garage Project's brewery mates from across the world.
And with so many impressive breweries in town, the Kiwi brewers made sure to brew a few beers with them. The four H?pi Session collaborations were made with Other Half Brewing, Trillium Brewing, Firestone Walker and Three Weavers; who are comfortably some of America's most hyped breweries.
Melburnians keen to give them a try, should head to Mr West, who will be pouring those beers and many others from the New Zealand brewery.
The bottleshop will also showcase the latest from their latest Garage Project's wine range, GP Crushed and tinnies of the Hapi Sessions can be bought through the venue's website and in the bottleshop (if any are left).
- HAPI Sessions: ARO STREET - East Coast IPA collab with Trillium
- HAPI Sessions: No Dreams Til Brooklyn - Oat Cream IPA collab with Other Half Brewing
- HAPI Sessions: Riwaka Express - Hoppy Pils collab with Firestone Walker
- HAPI Sessions: Zeppelin Bend - New Wave West Coast IPA collab with Three Weavers.
- Dark Arts - Coffee Bock
- Fresh IPA - Hazy IPA
- Petite Mort - Brett Summer Session Ale
- Turbine - Pale Ale
- Aunt Sally's Slice of Sunshine - Key Lime Pie Sour on Nitro (GABS Beer)
- White Mischief - Salted White Peach Sour
- BEER - Pale Lager
- HAPI Daze - Pacific Pale Ale