Ask anyone which Sydney bars are worth a visit, and Bitter Phew will likely be right up there around the top of the list. When you're after incredible beer from around Australia and around the world, there are few places like Bitter Phew.
The Darlinghurst bar is turning six, and they're making a thing of it.
From Friday through to Sunday, midday to late, they're doing three days of rare beers from the cellar, one-off birthday brews, bottle shares, and even a sausage sizzle and birthday cake. As you'd expect, the taps will be changing daily - the perfect excuse to head in there on all three days.
- Akasha x Bitter Phew - 6th Birthday IPA
- Hill Farmstead - Arthur - Farmhouse Saison
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project - Nightmare on Brett - Whiskey Barrel Aged Dark Sour w/ Colorado Sour Cherry
- Cascade Brewing - Manhattan NW 2015 - Bourbon Barrel Aged Sour Quad & Blond Ale w/ Sour Pie Cherries & Apricot Noyaux
- Deschutes Brewery - Mirror Mirror - 2009 Barrel Aged Barleywine
- Hawkers - Aquavit Barrel Aged Wheatwine 2018 w/ Blood Orange
- AleSmith - Hawaiian Speedway Stout - Imperial Stout w/ Coconut, Madagascan Vanilla & Kona Coffee
- Prairie Artisan Ales - Bomb! - Imperial Stout Aged on Coffee, Chocolate, Vanilla Beans & Ancho Chili Peppers