If you're a bit of a wild one, get ready for a wild weekend.
On February 14 to 16, Bitter Phew will be tapping an array of rare and complex beers from some of America's finest to showcase wild fermentation.
Open from 12pm to 2am all weekend. Free Gaviscon at the bar. Go wild.
- Hill Farmstead Brewery - Arthur - Farmhouse Ale
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project - St Bretta 2017 - Brettanomyces Citrus Saison
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Bretta Blanc 2019 - American Wild Ale Fermented with White Wine Grapes
- Jester King Brewery - El Cedro - Hoppy Farmhouse Ale Aged on Spanish Cedar Spirals
- Cascade Brewing - Sang Rouge - Red Wine Barrel Aged Sour Red Ale
- The Bruery Terreux - The Wanderer 2017 - Wine Barrel Aged Sour Ale Blended with Bourbon Barrel Aged Anniversary Ale on Blackberries and Bing Cherries