As the noose of uncertainty begins to tighten around Sydney, the team at The Taphouse have thrown caution and financial prudence to the wind by organising an event hazier than the state’s prospects of avoiding further lockdowns.
On August 7 they’ve planned to tap a dozen fantastically hoppy and hazy beers from some heavy hitters of the local beer world and beyond.
It'll include the local launch of the new Hazy Daze series from kiwi legends Garage Project, a new monster Triple Hazy IPA from Deeds Brewing, plus several more kegs you're unlikely to encounter elsewhere:
- Garage Project – Hazy Daze NEPA (launch)
- Garage Project – Party & Bullshit NEIPA
- Polly's Brew Co. – Are We Famous? NEPA
- Mountain Culture Beer Co – Faint Hearted Hazy IPA
- Mountain Culture – Be Kind Rewind NEIPA
- Mountain Culture – Status Quo Hazy Pale Ale
- Deeds Brewing – Circling Shark Hazy TIPA (launch)
- Deeds Brewing – Juice Train NEIPA
- Deeds Brewing – Double Time Hazy Pale
- Hop Nation/LERVIG – The Bearded Seal DDH Hazy IPA
- One Drop – Mango Milkshake IPA
- Cloudwater Brew Co – DDH Pale