Fancy learning more about the ways in which beer and food can work together?
Then October's beer classes at Redoak in the heart of Sydney are for you.
The Beer and Food 101 sessions on October 3 feature a five course degustation – or beergustation – with each small dish matched or paired with a different beer.
The Redoak brew crew and chef will share their insights into beer and food pairing, showing why it deserves a place on the table just as much as wine.
Each class features:
- an introduction to craft beer
- tasting different beer styles
- evaluating and appreciating different beer qualities
- matching beer with food; and
- understanding beer ingredients, brewing process and what makes a good beer
There are two sessions, each lasting 150 minutes, at 1pm and 4pm. They cost $99pp.