Let's be honest about this: having a good time hasn't been easy in much of the country in recent times, and it just got harder in Melbourne.
But, while impromptu crawls and pop-up parties have been cited as reasons behind the Victorian government's decision to show their NSW counterparts what a really harsh lockdown looks like, there are those who've been looking to enable good booze lovers to have a good time in a totally safe and above board manner.
Among them are the crew at The Great Beyond, with the Coburg store embarking on another House Party At Home on August 20.
The concept is simple: they bring the supplies to your door and stream party vibes to your screen and speakers.
What's supplied is rather delicious too...
Choose a family-sized meat or cheese & broccoli pie from Coburg's legendary The Pie Place, complete with a family-sized apple pie for dessert. Pop them in the oven for 20 mins at 180c and enjoy.
Allergens: (beef) gluten, alliums; (cheese & broccoli) dairy, gluten; (apple) gluten. No vegan option this time.
The delightful duo, DJ Ingrid & Ryan Berkley from Coburg's Love Above Records will be playing an exclusive house party-friendly set streamed live on Facebook, Instagram and Twitch from 8.30pm.
- A 700ml bottle of Cedar Fox Original Gin & 2x 700ml Capi Tonics
- A 700ml bottle of Gospel Solera Rye & 2x 700ml Capi Ginger
- A 750ml bottle of Tidy Town's 2021 Moscato Giallo Pet Nat
- A 750ml bottle of Bloodmoon Wines' 2021 Eruption Cabernet Franc
- A 750ml bottle of Tidy Town's 2021 Moscato Giallo Orange
- A 750ml bottle of Bloodmoon Wines' 2021 Moonrise Rose
- A 750ml bottle of Tidy Town's 2021 Shiraz Pet Nat
- A 750ml bottle of Bloodmoon Wines' 2021 Fiano/Vermentino white blend
- A Moreland made beer six-pack - 3 x 375ml Foreigner Pilsner & 3 x 375ml Inner North Frenchy Pale Ale
For anyone within Great Beyond's 5km radius and made between 4pm and 8pm.
Head here to book yours from $65!