Since moving into their ridiculously fabulous Moon Dog World in Preston the Moon Dog crew have made a rather delicious habit of hosting OTT beer dinners there. And they're doing it again on June 2.*
In short, you can expect rather large barrel-aged beers paired with tasty food over five course, plus commentary from brewery co-founder Karl van Buuren and señor brewer Adrian McNulty.
If you're after more enticement, one of the beers has been made just for the night and will never be seen again, while the full beery lineup looks like this:
- Mister Mistoffelees Passionfruit & Mango Barrel Aged Wild Ale
- Single Barrel Belgian Strong Ale
- Mixed Barrel Aged Golden Strong Ale on Grape Skins
- Black Lung X Islay Peated Whisky Barrel Aged Smokey Stout
- Crème De La Crème De La Crème Brule Rum Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
The menu will be confirmed nearer the day, but having attended the first of these we can confirm it was a feast for the senses.
Tickets cost $110pp plus booking fee, covering all food, drinks and gags.
It kicks off at 7pm on June 2
*NB: The original date for this event was May 26; Moon Dog changed it to avoid clashing with the AIBA dinner.
WIN! We've got two tickets to give away to members of The Crafty Pint's beer club, The Crafty Cabal. For your chance to win one, sign in or sign up here or via the free Crafty Pint app.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED