To do their part in helping celebrate Heritage Week in Ballarat, Aunty Jacks are hosting a signature long lunch with a suitably appropriate theme.
They've billed it as "Old vs New", which in practice means doffing their cap to old beer styles while showcasing them alongside new interpretations and a modern food menu.
In all, you can expect four courses of food matched to eight different beers, with head chef Scott Alsop and brewers Matt and Pete on hand to talk you through the combinations.
It's happening on May 21 with a leisurely start time of 1.30pm.
- Potato & Herb Blinis – Whipped Cod Roe – Yarra Valley Caviar
- Cauliflower & Blue Cheese Arancini
- Beef Tartare – Beef Crackling
- Cured Hiramasa Kingfish – Saffron – Chilli – Bottarga
- Ham Hock Terrine – Piccalilli – Grissini
- Fillet of Beef Wellington
- Bourguignonne Garnish
- Chocolate – Stout – Vanilla – Peanut
- Petit Four