Co-Conspirators always makes an occasion of a beer release, but this time they're making a festival of it.
On July 30 they'll be celebrating the release of The Don – their barrel-aged imperial stout made in collaboration with Starward Whisky – alongside beers from their friends from Burnley Brewing, Bright Brewing, Sobremesa and Future Mountain.
A ticket will get you five 150ml tasters of beer, two pours of whisky (Starward Two-Fold Whisky and Gospel Solera Rye) and a couple of cheeses to pair with them.
Those guest beers are:
- Sobremesa - Broken Time Hoppy Ale
- Future Mountain - Dark Eyes Amber Sour Beer
- Bright Brewery x Moo - Darker Days India Brown Ale
- Burnley Brewing - Smoked Lager
There'll also be mulled wine, beer cocktails and more treats to be announced.
Beer Club Bonus!
Thanks to the lovely folks at CoConspirators, we've got some tickets to give away to members of our beer club. There's two ways to get your hands on one:
- Existing members can log in via the website or Crafty app to enter the giveaway before July 13.
- Or, if you're quick, there's two put aside as welcome gifts for the first two new members to grab them. Head here to join the club and claim your free ticket!