Ever wondered what Oktoberfest would be like if it was held in Brunswick?
Well, wonder no longer as for the entire month of October, six independent Brunswick brewers will be teaming up for a collective "Bavaria to Brunswick" celebration.
Each of Alchemy, CoConspirators, Foreigner, Gales, Inner North and Temple breweries has come up with a German-style beer which they'll be launching for the occasion, alongside some fun events – just hit up the socials of each one to see what they've got in store closer to the time.
In the meantime, here's who's made what:
- Alchemy Brewing – Marzen
- CoConspirators – Roggenbier (collaboration with Backhaus Bakery)
- Foreigner Brewing Co – Berliner Weisse
- Gales Brewery – Dunkel Weisen
- Inner North Brewing – ‘Two Steps Forward One Step’ Bock
- Temple Brewing – 77 Pilsner
All six beers will be launched on October 1 at all the participating breweries and they'll be pouring throughout the month, or while stocks last.