Bad Shepherd has always offered to lead you into temptation since opening its brewpub doors last year. And now they're upping the stakes.
On August 27, they're launching their biggest and hoppiest beer yet – one so big it appears they've summonsed help from on high and named their double IPA The Almighty.
It features a cavalcade of American hops and is close to 10 percent ABV booze. So, for such a big beer, they're making a big song and dance.
Between midday and 5pm you'll find:
- Free 160ml tasters for everyone (over 18)
- Free t-shirt for the first 30 peeps in the door
- Super Size Connect 4 and Jenga
- Hot wings challenges
- New Orleans jazz band
- Opening of their brand spanking new deck
Ale of a Time will be onsite to record a podcast and there are bonuses for Crafty Pint supporters who've signed up to The Crafty Cabal too:
- Instead of a 160ml taster, show staff the upgrade offer in your member's area and you'll get upgraded to a 375ml tulip instead.
- And the first three Cabalistas who show the other offer will get a free t-shirt too!
Cabal members who've not been to Bad Shepherd can also grab a free tasting paddle while there – as they can at Grape & Grain, where The Almighty celebrations continue later in the evening.