August 26th 11:00am
THE FESTIVAL IS NOW SOLD OUT. YOU CAN STILL BE THERE BY VOLUNTEERING
Bendigo On The Hop is a festival that manages to stand out from the crowd even in today's busy beer festival landscape.
Rather than invite attendees to mill around merrily in a field or welcome them into a large hall to move from stall to stall, the organisers make Bendigo's best beer venues as much the stars of the show as the brewers and beers.
Ten venues each host two breweries, each pouring two beers, and ticket holders make their way from venue to venue, sampling as they go. It's a very different and surprisingly convivial way of enjoying a day out and also discovering just how successful the Bendigo Beer team has been at turning the city onto craft beer.
The lineup for 2017 looks like this:
- The Rifle Brigade Hotel – 40 Acres and Brookes Bendigo
- Rocks on Rosalind (inc After Party from 6pm) – Pirate Life and Bridge Road
- Mr Beebes Eating House – Old Wives Ales and Tooborac
- The Exchange – Coopers and Wolf of the Willows
- GPO Bendigo – Fury & Son and Bandicoot Brewing
- The Hub feat. The Cambrian Hotel – 7 cent and Stockade Brew Co
- The Hub feat. Bendigo Beer – Castlemaine Brewing and Blackman's Brewery
- Handle Bar – KAIJU! and Two Birds
- The Farmers Arms Hotel (pop-up at The Engine Room, View St) – Holgate and Fixation
- The Gallery Cafe – Mornington Peninsula and Valhalla
It takes place on August 26 and tickets are on sale now. They cost $55pp which includes:
- Complimentary souvenir tasting glass from CRAFTD. Glass
- 85ml taste tokens for all 20 breweries
You can check out our recent Crafty Crawl guide to the city too.
Crafty Cabal Bonus
All $1100 in tickets for Crafty Pint supporters have now been allocated.