The 4 Pines story began in Manly and the brewery's beers can now be found in bars and bottleshops across Australia, as well as a number of major venues made possible since their acquisition by AB InBev.
If you want to help sell their beers, the team is looking to hire a new Sydney brand ambassador.
Job Description: Brand Ambassador
4 Pines was born over a decade ago from a casual conversation between a father and son, post surf, who simply wanted an exceptional beer and options were limited; a little Brew Pub in Manly followed soon after. Fast-forward to today and our beers are available on and off premise across Australia with a current invasion of USA's west coast. We’ve entered exciting new territory and have recently become part of the global ABI network of breweries which has opened many doors for the business, our people, and (most importantly) our beer.
We pride ourselves on our hand-crafted award winning beer, producing and delivering our-well established core range as well as over 60 unique styles of beer per year and are looking for a like-minded and passionate team member to bring these beers to the people.
The role requires a highly motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual with at least two years of relevant industry experience who is ready to take on a key role representing 4 Pines in Sydney with regular trips to Newcastle as needed.
As an ideal candidate, you'll encompass all of the 4 Pines brand values, have a passionate and extensive knowledge for all things beer and ideally have experience and a vast network of contacts throughout the region. The role that we are looking to recruit for will be fast paced, ever evolving, time consuming and a load of fun. This makes this Brand Ambassador role challenging and exciting and the right candidate will need to think outside the box to manage the areas.
This is newly created role within the sales team which will grow and develop depending on the incoming candidate's ability and strengths. This opportunity is an autonomous role which you can shape and make your own.
Relevant Experience & Attributes:
- An deep knowledge, passion and love of craft beer
- Previous experience in the liquor industry or similar role
- Commercial hospitality experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced business
- Network within the territory
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes
- Team player
Key role tasks:
- Minimum number of brand activations
- Achieve brand targets and event KPIs
- Main point of contact to coordinate and run trade events (i.e. festivals, brewery tours)
- Product/Brand training and awareness
- Driving brand within venues (including beer events and brand activity)
- Maintain territory database
- Be the conduit between the 4 Pines brand, the trade and ultimately the consumer
Why 4 Pines?
- Enviable company culture with great work perks
- Award winning beers and hospitality operation
- Environmentally and socially conscious business (we're a B-Corp business!)
- Passionate, honest, unpretentious and fun team
- Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop)
Applications close July 26, 2019.