Fonzie Abbott started life as a specialty coffee roaster in Brisbane before starting to brew and distil.
If you want to help bring the Fonzie Abbott beer range to the people, the team there is hiring.
Job Description: Sales Rep
Fonzie Abbott started life as a specialty coffee roaster in the Brisbane suburb of Albion before starting to brew and distil.
If you want to sell the Fonzie Abbott beers, currently the crew is looking to hire.
Fonzie Abbott Brewing is Albion's first craft brewery. Located right next door to our well-established specialty coffee Roastery, we began producing our solid core range and exciting rotating seasonals in 2018 after months of borrowing other people’s tanks! In early 2019 we also began distilling vodka and gin under the name ‘Wishbone Spirits’.
We are a small but passionate team of hard-working and dedicated people with an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality and are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our family. As part of the Fonzie Abbott crew you will never have nothing to do and you will always be doing something new. You will be not only selling our beer and spirits to pubs, bars and other venues but representing us in the craft beer scene, on-site, out on the road and at events. You will be working closely with our head brewer to understand our product and undertaking a small amount of assistant brewing tasks.
Applicants with drive, self-motivation, creative tendencies, confidence and an entrepreneurial nature will be the best candidate for this role along with the following:
- Solid knowledge of craft beer and the Australian craft beer industry and market
- Be able to work proactively and autonomously by self-managing your schedule on a day to day basis
- Have established relationships with venues in the Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast areas and/or be confident in cold calls and creating new relationships
- Have proven sales experience OR be willing to bust your guts to get it
- Self-discipline and self-motivation a must
Knowledge in bar and venue management, tap installation and maintenance, event management all a big plus.
You must possess:
- Your current QLD RSA
- A current QLD manual drivers license
- Full-time availability
Please send your application - CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.