Green Beacon have amassed an impressive number of awards over the last few years, being declared AIBA Champion Small Australian Brewery in 2017 and Champion Medium Australian Brewery in the two years that followed before being snapped up by Asahi.
If you want to play a hand in brewing their award-winning beers, the team is currently hiring a brewery assistant.
Job Description: Brewery Assistant
We are increasing production at our Geebung (North Brisbane) facility and are in need of an energetic and enthusiastic Brewery Assistant to join our team.
Duties will include:
- Warehousing tasks
What we want from you:
- Great work ethic
- Flexible work hours with occasional weekend work required
- Valid (Manual) Driver's License
- Forklift License
- Experience in a similar role is favourable but not essential
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary based on skill and experience.
- Career progression with a company on the move.
- Excellent working conditions in an expanding brewing facility.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best brewers in the country.
Please send resumes to Johann: email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday, November 18, 2019.